How to Make Money Online with Affiliate Marketing For as High as 10K Per Month [Guide for Beginners]
Affiliate Marketing has always been one of the most popular methods of making money online. It can give you the money you need to fuel your passion and keep blogging. Affiliate Programs are a great way of generating revenue. Many do it professionally and make careers out of being affiliates. Others become affiliates to add to their income or revenue stream.
Some people even make a full-time living blogging and promoting other people’s products with Affiliate Marketing. So, you can definitely build up a passive income with affiliate marketing. It isn’t something that will make you rich overnight. It does require that you put the work in. This isn’t a get rich quick scheme, it’s a real business.
UNDERSTANDING AFFILIATE MARKETING
- 50% Commission: For example, you can usually make at least 50% commission selling eBooks and software products.
- 5%-10% Commission: With physical items such as vitamins, print books, and pet products, an affiliate commission can be relatively low (on average, somewhere between 5% and 10%).
Although the percentage is important, it also depends on the price of the product. If you’re selling an exercise machine that retails for $1800, even a minimal 10% commission will gain you $180 for each sale that you make.
On the other hand, if you’re an affiliate for Amazon you’ll be dealing with items that most often carry a very low sales price. In order to gain any substantial level of income, you’ll need to move an incredibly large volume of products.
- PRODUCT QUALITY – The quality of the product is extremely important. If you yourself don’t feel confident about how good it is or how well it performs, it’s going to be difficult for you to launch a successful promotional campaign, much less maintain it over an extended period of time.
- TRACKING & MONITORING – You need to have the ability to track and monitor everything related to your affiliate activities. That would include things like the number of visitors you send to each sales page, how many of them actually made a purchase, and running sales and refund statistics.
Make certain that you can do that, either through the program or using your own independent tracking device. This will keep you abreast of each product’s performance, allowing you to determine which campaigns need to be tweaked, increased, or dropped altogether.
STEPS TO MAKE MONEY WITH AFFILIATE MARKETING:
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR NICHE
Select Your Niche or Product to Promote
Moreover, make sure you really know about your niche. If you don’t, then invest time to research more about it until you know it like the back of your hand. People are experts at sniffing out uninformed writers. Use the information you’ve gathered to create a killer content strategy.
Once you find a niche with high demand, little supply (do your Google research), and a reputable affiliate offering nice commissions… and you have patience to wait for financial results while creating your assets (I’m talking about content), I encourage you to take the leap.
STEP 2: REGISTER DOMAIN & HOSTING
Every website needs a domain name to be hosted online. Eg. www.yourdomain.com
Your domain name is a key part of your online address, and is what your visitors will use to find you easily. For example, Greengeeks domain name is Greengeeks.com. Brand new domains will cost about $10-15 a year, depending on registrar and TLD.
You can get, purchase or register your domain name to any of these registrars.
Your DOMAIN NAME is unique to you. Once you have registered it, nobody else can register the same one for as long as you continue to renew it. You can either buy a brand-new domain name, or purchase one that’s been registered for a while.
GET A RELIABLE HOSTING – Webhost is a provider-company that hosts your website or blog to make it viewable or available online.
Shared hosting suitable for affiliate marketing should cost no more than $60-$120 USD a year ($4-$10 a month). This cost can often be recouped with one or two affiliate sales. When you get your hosting with Greengeeks, you will get 1 Domain Name for free for the life of your hosting. Why Greengeeks?
STEP 3: GET WEBSITE BUILDER
You might have heard about FREE website platforms like the following:
It might sound like a good place to start but these free platforms often have restrictions about the types of advertising you can do. Besides, you will not own your content forever.
Sometimes they also place ads on your blog to recoup some revenue from the visitors landing on your site. Ideally you should fork out for some cheap shared hosting. This is where you share space on a server with other users. Among the most popular content management systems for websites and blogs is WordPress. WordPress itself is free and is designed to be very user-friendly for amateurs and professionals alike. You can edit a lot of things with just a few clicks.
There are tons of free themes that will give your site a unique look and lots of plugins to provide any functionality you like. Setting up a website might seem like hard work but the WordPress community is very DIY driven and there are heaps of guides and friendly people around in the WordPress community. It’s also important that you know how to do-it-yourself so that you don’t have to pay for a developer every time you need something changed on your website.
WHY DIVI WEBSITE BUILDER?
With Divi Builder, you can build anything visually. It’s a powerful Drag n’ Drop Visual Builder. Its’s an all in one Online Publishing Builder: Build anything like Website, Blogs, Landing Pages, Online Store, Optin Pages, Contact Forms and much more.
Divi is powered by the Divi Builder, an insanely fast and incredibly intuitive front-end editor like nothing you have seen before. It will change the way you build websites forever.
With DIVI Builder, you will save tons of time and money for tons of reasons. Why DIVI Builder? For more details, click here!
STEP 4: GET AUTORESPONDER
Email marketing is one of the most effective online marketing strategies there is. You should start building a list of emails from day #1. As Internet Millionaires say – “The Money is in the List”.
To do email marketing effectively, you’ll need an email provider or Autoresponder Service Providers. An autoresponder is a computer program that automatically answers e-mail sent to it. They can be very simple or quite complex.
Autoresponders are often used as e-mail marketing tools to immediately provide information to their prospective customers and then follow-up with them at preset time intervals.
HERE ARE AMONG THE BEST AUTORESPONDERS:
- BuilderAll – if you are serious building your empire online, go for Builderall. In the long run, you will save tons of money as this platform is an All-in-One Automated Marketing System. It has all the Builders you need for your online business.
- AWeber is one of the most popular email marketing service providers in the world. They offer a wide-range of tools for small and medium sized businesses to manage their email marketing. Getting started with AWeber is easy. You get access to ready to use email templates, list management, autoresponders, and email tracking with detailed insights.
- Getresponse – An easy-to-use Email Marketing Platform designed to increase email marketing. It offers an intuitive newsletter editor (including 300+ newsletter templates), drag-and-drop sign-up form builder (500+ form templates), email analytics, unlimited follow-up messages, online surveys, advanced segmentation, social media integration and Five-Star customer service and training.
- What to Write – 45 Email Content Template Guide
- Email Marketing Profits Blueprints
- Email List Building Methods & Strategies – The Money is in the List
STEP 5: AFFILIATE MANAGEMENT TOOL (OPTIONAL)
Affiliate link management software is technically optional, however, if you want to be successful as an affiliate marketer it’s a smart investment in your time. It’s very time consuming to manage even a modest number of affiliate links across your website without tools. A good tool, like ThirstyAffiliates, will also make it 10x easier to insert affiliate links into your blog content.
Additionally, visitors will avoid clicking long confusing looking URLs which affiliate links appear like – tools like ThirstyAffiliates can help provide cloaking/redirection to make those URLs appear more friendly and clickable. Our tool also provides bloggers with additional tools like click stats tracking, automatic affiliate linking, geolocated links and more. Nearly all successful affiliate marketers use a tool like ours to leverage their time and make their affiliate marketing more effective.
Here are POWERFUL FEATURES OF THIRSTY AFFILIATES:
- AUTOLINK KEYWORDS: Provide the keywords and your affiliate link will be linked automatically.
- AMAZING REPORTS: Charts and tables full of useful statistics, plus regular admin email reports.
- GEOLOCATION LINKS: Provide alternate destinations for international clicks via country targeting.
- SMART UNCLOAKING: Optionally uncloak links for total compliance with Amazon’s terms of service.
- PROACTIVE LINK FIXER: Front end link fixing script ensures your affiliate links are always up to date.
- AUTOMATIC 404 CHECKER: Never miss another affiliate link 404 error with proactive link checking.
CSV IMPORT/EXPORT: Manage your affiliate links via CSV. Easily import/export & update across sites.
- 3RD PARTY LINK IMPORTING: Support for importing from 3rd party APIs like Amazon Products.
- API. & GOOGLE ANALYTICS EVENTS: Tight integration with Google Analytics. Pushes click event when affiliate link clicked.
STEP 6: FIND AFFILIATE PROGRAMS
STEP 7: FIND PRODUCTS TO PROMOTE
Choosing the right products to promote is one of the most crucial steps to achieving success as an affiliate marketer. In this section, we’re going to share with you five of the best places to hunt down products you can promote as an affiliate. The following sites are a great place to start hunting for relevant products for your niche that offer a good commission.
- AMAZON AFFILIATE COMMISSION RATE: When website owners and bloggers who are Associates create links and customers click through those links and buy products from Amazon, they earn referral fees between 4-10%.
As an affiliate marketer, you can jump right in, create your unique affiliate links for thousands of products (more on that later) and start pushing traffic right away. You will also see your earnings in real time. It’s free to join and there’s no screening process. No cap or complicated metrics. It’s basically a simplified affiliate network, open to anyone that wants to give it a shot. For 17 years, Clickbank has partnered with digital marketers like you to sell its products to over 200 million customers around the globe. Clickbank digital marketers stick with its Affiliate Network because of its ever-expanding catalog of quality digital products and unsurpassed reputation for reliability. Clickbank pay commissions on time, every time so you never have to worry about when you will get paid.
- CLICKBANK AFFILIATE COMMISSION RATE: Earn commissions as high as 75%. Clickbank pays some of the highest commissions out there because they know that quality marketing is worth paying for.
- RECURRING COMMISSIONS: Many of the products available on Clickbank are sold on a recurring subscription basis. These are some of the greatest opportunities for digital marketers because as long as the customer continues the subscription, you’ll continue earning money month after month, year after year, long after the original sale.
This is a business that caters to multiple products from different categories. They do charge a sign-up fee and charges per sale. As of this writing, ShareASale has around 2,500 different merchants in its affiliate network. Businesses of all types and sizes can be found here.
- SHAREASALE AFFILIATE COMMISSION RATE: Earn commissions as high as 30%
- ADVANTAGES OF PROMOTING PRODUCTS FROM SHAREASALE:
- They support a long list of ad types, including text to image ads, pop-ups, etc.
- They track and report your progress real-time.
- Their support service team is always there to help you out.
- They’ll give you access to training videos and guides as part of your membership with them.
BE AN AFFILIATE OF CLICKFUNNELS
- Become Overpaid Super Affiliates with Clickfunnel and Earn Commissions On All Of its Best Selling Products! “ClickFunnels gives every business everything it needs to market, sell, and deliver your products and services online!
- As an affiliate for ClickFunnels, you have the ability to earn huge recurring commissions on all its top-level products and services!
- But, when you make your first sale for us, it doesn’t stop there, because of a new technology we created that helps us to pay you MORE MONEY called…
CLICKFUNNELS AFFILIATE RECURRING COMMISSIONS: 40%
WHY PROMOTE CLICKFUNNELS:
- They give a 40% commission for any ClickFunnels product that is sold with your affiliate link. With the prices of products ranging from $37 – $10,000 you can begin to see how 40% can mean a lot of money.
- This is one of the best paying affiliate programs out there. Not only do you get great commissions, there is also sticky cookies. Most affiliate links have limitations on how sales are tracked and how long they are tracked…
- Usually there are browser cookies which can be wiped out if the person clears their browser caches. Other programs set something like a six month limit for tracking a link click.
- ClickFunnels has figured out a way to have cookies that don’t go away and have no time limit. They call them “sticky cookies” and this allows you to make commissions on any additional products that CF offers.
FREE REGISTRATION: SignUp Here!